Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Good movie.

This movie was good for a sprite animation, the backgrounds very good also. The sound was good, but it kind of got a bit annoying after a while. The fight scenes were well made, and I liked the part were people started to lag and they got dropped from the server, which made this extremely realistic. I am looking foward to a sequel to this movie, escpecially one where you can see Bowser!

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Very good sprite movie.

This movie was very good for a sprite animation. The audio was perfect with the animation, and the transition between real live and D&D imagination was perfect. This movie was also very humourous, especially during the D&D imagined scenes where the player's voices were heard. Overall a very good movie, I would like to see a sequel to this sometime in the near future!

Crono Vs. Magus Crono Vs. Magus

Pretty Good

The battle scene was pretty good, had nearly no glitches and was timed correctly. The graphics were good for a sprite animation, and the Linkin Park music fit in well. The only thing I believed didn't cut it was the length of the movie, it should have been longer.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Very well made.

This movie was superb all around. The music fit in perfectly with the theme of the movie and the events that occured.

FF4 meets Survivor: Ep 13 FF4 meets Survivor: Ep 13

One of the best of this series

This was probably one of my favorites out of this whole series. I anticipate the Finale! Go Kain!

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Very Good, like the series.

I enjoy the Arrogancy Series, and like this new installment. Very good intro to the next phase of the series. I'm looking forward to "Episode 2"

8-bit Theater 1 8-bit Theater 1

yeah

you gotta love it!!!

Mariotrix Three Mariotrix Three

great!

I liked how he used thar damn classic homosexual mario! lol he couldnt have used a better person! LMAO

Gundam Battles Gundam Battles

ok....

Well this movie was alright... i think we could all notice the strings though man :P next time use sprites or something, it would work out better!

Renegade51 responds:

There will be NO strings next time, I swear it

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Great movie!

Ok this is a good "movie" yes a movie, it has a storyline and is VERY humorous. I like it because it was actually a "movie!"