Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Good movie.

This movie was good for a sprite animation, the backgrounds very good also. The sound was good, but it kind of got a bit annoying after a while. The fight scenes were well made, and I liked the part were people started to lag and they got dropped from the server, which made this extremely realistic. I am looking foward to a sequel to this movie, escpecially one where you can see Bowser!

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Very good sprite movie.

This movie was very good for a sprite animation. The audio was perfect with the animation, and the transition between real live and D&D imagination was perfect. This movie was also very humourous, especially during the D&D imagined scenes where the player's voices were heard. Overall a very good movie, I would like to see a sequel to this sometime in the near future!

Crono Vs. Magus Crono Vs. Magus

Pretty Good

The battle scene was pretty good, had nearly no glitches and was timed correctly. The graphics were good for a sprite animation, and the Linkin Park music fit in well. The only thing I believed didn't cut it was the length of the movie, it should have been longer.

3 Foot Ninja 3 Foot Ninja

It was alrighty...

I was kinda not fun cause all you did was fight different people every time, and it just got boring VERY quickly to me :P